Sunday, January 15, 2012


~The Finale~
记忆(jiyi Memory
In an overview of my semester abroad I wouldn’t have done anything differently. Studying abroad was one of the best things I have done in my life. I’m so grateful to have had this opportunity and even more grateful for the wonderful friends that I made during my stay in china. From this experience I learned so much about myself and about the world. I feel that I have become a stronger, wiser person from it. If someone would have told me a year ago that I could study and travel around china by myself, I wouldn’t have believed them, but here I am. I did it! I remember leaving home crying and nervous about coming to china, but when the semester was over I found myself crying, sad to be leaving the home I made in China.



I hope anyone who reads this blog will take my advice and pursue an education or even just an experience abroad. No matter the situation there is no excuse. There is always a way to pursue your dreams and make the future you want happen. All it takes is a little hard work and dedication!
This blog entry is dedicated to my international family, my great friends that I met in China. We made some life-long memories this semester. I love you all and look forward to seeing you all soon in the future!




A special thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me through everything!
And another special thank you to the Benjamin A. Gilman International institute and Arkansas State University.


No comments:

Post a Comment